Rent and Mortgage Relief Program Overview
Virginia Rent and Mortgage Relief Program Overview
If you need assistance with your rent or mortgage then you may qualify for assistance under the Virginia Rent and Mortgage Relief Program (RMRP).
- If you are a tenant seeking rental or mortgage assistance, please contact the RMRP Support Center at (703) 962.1884.
- If you are a landlord, please visit the VHDA support page.
- If you completed an RMRP application with Thrive Virginia prior to Dec. 1, 2020 and wish to check on the status of your existing application, please contact us at (804) 966.8720.
- To find out if you are eligible for the Virginia Rent and Mortgage Relief Program, please visit https://dmz1.dhcd.virginia.gov/RMRPEligibility/.
- The statewide RMRP Support Center is now processing all tenant and homeowner applications for rent and mortgage relief. You can begin a new application online at https://applications.deval.us/login/applications.
If you are a landlord who needs to submit an application on behalf of a tenant, visit www.virginiahousing.com/rmrp.