Thriving Financially is a podcast series that provides a place to grow, stretch and expand our financial knowledge together.
Thrive Virginia also offers financial education classes and one-on-one housing counseling. Appointments can be made by calling 804.966.8720.
- #11 New Year, New Goals: Happy New Year – 2021! In this episode, we revisit setting short term goals in the new year. I also touch base on imposter scams related to the relief stimulus checks.
- #10 Setting Financial Goals for the New Year: In this episode, we take a look back on the goals you set and achieved in 2020. We then evaluate what goals we want to accomplish in 2021, and the ﬁrst step to kicking those goals oﬀ!
- #9 Managing Finances Over the Holidays: In this episode, Thrive Virginia discusses ways to manage your finances during the holidays.
- #8 Credit Cards – Advantages & Disadvantages: In this episode of Thriving Financially, I review the different types of credit cards, fees associated with those credit cards, as well as the advantages & disadvantages of having a credit card.
- #7 Overcoming Obstacles & Impulse Spending: In this episode, I review obstacles you might encounter when trying to reach your financial goals, as well as ways to avoid impulse spending.
- #6 S.M.A.R.T. Financial Goals: How using the S.M.A.R.T. process can help you reach your financial goals!
- #5 Virginia Rent & Mortgage Relief Program: On this episode of Thriving Financially our Financial Coach, Beth Long, walks us through the Virginia Rent & Mortgage Relief Program
- #4 Walking Through A Household Budget: In this episode, we walk through a household budget.
- #3 Housing Counseling and Education, the best is yet to come!: An interview with Beth Long and Sarah Ferk.
- #2 Managing finances during crisis: Tips on handling household finances during COVID-19.
- #1 Financial Literacy: Working together to understand the basics of financial literacy.
- #0 Podcast Trailer: A place to grow, stretch, and expand our financial knowledge TOGETHER!