Thriving Financially is a podcast series that provides a place to grow, stretch and expand our financial knowledge together.
Thrive Virginia also offers financial education classes and one-on-one housing counseling. Appointments can be made by calling 804.966.8720.
- #9 Managing Finances Over the Holidays: In this episode, Thrive Virginia discusses ways to manage your finances during the holidays.
- #8 Credit Cards – Advantages & Disadvantages: In this episode of Thriving Financially, I review the different types of credit cards, fees associated with those credit cards, as well as the advantages & disadvantages of having a credit card.
- #7 Overcoming Obstacles & Impulse Spending: In this episode, I review obstacles you might encounter when trying to reach your financial goals, as well as ways to avoid impulse spending.
- #6 S.M.A.R.T. Financial Goals: How using the S.M.A.R.T. process can help you reach your financial goals!
- #5 Virginia Rent & Mortgage Relief Program: On this episode of Thriving Financially our Financial Coach, Beth Long, walks us through the Virginia Rent & Mortgage Relief Program
- #4 Walking Through A Household Budget: In this episode, we walk through a household budget.
- #3 Housing Counseling and Education, the best is yet to come!: An interview with Beth Long and Sarah Ferk.
- #2 Managing finances during crisis: Tips on handling household finances during COVID-19.
- #1 Financial Literacy: Working together to understand the basics of financial literacy.
- #0 Podcast Trailer: A place to grow, stretch, and expand our financial knowledge TOGETHER!